look that flower

look that flower

Rabu, 02 Mei 2012

That's the great edelweiss overlay.. That's Surya Kencana

When most student stuck in their midterm test, I do neither. I just had 1 test in 2 weeks.. So I have so much time to have a holiday yaaayy

So I decided to go to Gede Mount in Bogor, West Java with my friends and my seniors. About 31 persons join in this trip.

We start the track at early morning on Saturday 28rd April 2012 at 3 a.m. Imagine how cold at that time. We passed the forest along the track. It has West Java forest characteristic, wet and tropical forest. We passed many station, a rest area which has more space to set up a tent. I forget all of their name. But there are at least 4 station before we reach the Surya Kencana camping ground. Buntut Lutung, Lawang Saketeng, Pocong and I forget the other..hehe.

We arrived in Surya Kencana at 11 a.m. Like my friends said, this camping ground is really wide. There are so many edelweiss flower there.. So beautiful you know.. This perennial flower grow wild in Surya Kencana valley. Though Surya Kencana located in 2700 MSL, there still a water resources up there. The top of Gede Mount can reach in 30 minute from here. So, this place really enjoy to be a place to camp.

I brought digital camera and prosumer. Here the picture. Enjoy it :D
this picture taken by my senior, Haris Yunanto. He's a good photographer. He name this pict "Ayu and classic"

edelweiss bud between the other bud

it's just a grass, but it's beautiful at afternoon

say hi for the sunset.. really relaxing sunset

flowers between grass overlay

the flower and the top. both of them are beautiful

its gold color make the valley pretty by its own way

our lunch..
I hope I can go there again with my beloved friends. Whoever you are, if you love climb the mountain you should try this one...
I won't forget this great valley, gold valley with its edelweiss bud everywhere, Surya Kencana

1 komentar: